Establishment of Industrial Training Center ( ITC ):
AISSMS envisaged to bridge the gap between technical education and requirement of the industry by establishment of technical training institute specially in the rural area. Keeping in mind its social obligation to the society, more so by providing technical training and encouraging self employment. Hence in 1991,the ITC was started at Boribhadak, Tal:Daund , Dist : Pune,which is situated on the Solapur Highway. It is 30 km from Pune and 3 km from Urulikanchan. It has 12 trades divided in 50 units, which include theory as well as practicals.
The AISSMS takes pride and satisfaction in having trained 4500 students who are now working in companies like Bukhdardt Compression, Horbiger, Mahindra & Mahindra, Kirloskar Pneumatic, Maruti Suzuki, Suzler, Piaggio Vehicle, Tata Motors, Saz Test Plant, Meltek Infosystem, Tata Honeywell, Perfect Engineering,Chaugule Industries,Ace Kudale,Kothari Wheels,Wonder Car,Vishay Component,Bharat Forge,Wheels India, Serum etc. Students are also working with Government organizations and few of our students have started their own business. We are proud to mention that some of our students have gone abroad to work with companies in Australia, Dubai.
For this technical training programme, The AISSMS has provided advanced machinery, tools and equipments and have appointed expert, skilled, experienced technical faculty. Besides this special audio, visual aids and Precision Instrument Reading room have been provided, which is the main feature of ITC.
Special Features :
As per the guidelines given by Higher and Technical Education Department, Government of Maharashtra, the training provided by ITC should be, of the best quality, customer oriented and employment oriented. The ITC should be capable of providing skilled technicians to the industry.
The Government has categorized the industrial training institutes in grades A,B,C&D from the year 2001, based on the quality of training imparted. Our institute was awarded ‘A’ grade in the year 2003-2004 and in the year 2004-2005. The institute was ranked first in quality in Maharashtra in 2005. The institute is a recipient of ISO 9001:2008 Certificate which is the first institute in Maharashtra to get such certificate at the international level.
Special Features Of The Institute
- First ITI to be awarded with ISO 9001:2008 certificate in Maharashtra .
- For last 7 years we received “A” grade and in the year 2005 we stood First in Maharashtra in Govt. Graded Inspection.
- Tie up with Maruti Suzuki company
- First ever ITI to have its own Calibration Lab.
- The ITI is well equipped with modern equipments , machinery , large scale &advanced workshops ,library
- ITI has experienced Supervisors & Instructors
- It is a center for final examination
- ITI has well equipped Audio Visual Room
- We arrange campus interview for apprenticeship
- We have CNC & VMC advanced training centre
- We have Auto cad centre
- Various short term courses related to syllabus are organised
- Proper & personal attention provided to students
- Communication with the parents
- Students get practical training due to production oriented training scheme
- Transport facility from Shivajinagar to ITC for students
- We manufactured products like OHP , Water cooler window & split A/c.